The internet is the network of networks.we can also say that interconnected network of computing devices.
Network support wide variety interaction and communication between devices.Data or information transfer over the internet through different languages known as protocol.The internet is governed by different rules and regulation which is known as internet protocol(IP). Internet provides information and services in the form of Email,Chat,FTP(file transfer protocol) and also provide access world wide web and other interlinked web pages.
The internet is a huge network of which accessible to every one from every where.The huge network consist of sub networks which transfer data in the form of packets.
World Wide Web:
The world wide web or web is a way of accessing information over the medium of internet.This is a internet module which sharing information it built top of the internet.world wide web use hyper text transfer protocol(HTTP) over the internet to transfer data.The world wide web use browser such as Google chrome,Firefox,internet explorer to access web document called web pages that are linked to each other via hyperlink.Web documents also contains graphic,sound ,text and video.Web is use to disseminate information over the internet.
- Drupal Web Services
- Top 3 open source voice broadcasting softwares
- ICTFax versus Hylafax – Which is for me?
- Connecting to an FTP Server using PHP
- Sockets and Network Programming in Java
- 4. PHP-MySQL Affair
- 10 Best PHP Programming Resource Websites
- Programming Simple REST Web services with PHP
- Calling REST API From PHP – The Easy Way
- The Definitive Guide to Cloud Computing
- XML WebServices and SOAP
Popular Posts (last 30 days)
- Applications of Stack in … 1077 view(s)
- Circular Linked Lists 1033 view(s)
- Attendance Management Sys… 861 view(s)
- Simple Currency Converter… 647 view(s)
- Recursive Factorial funct… 567 view(s)
- Implementing Stack Data S… 549 view(s)
- Graph Implementation in C… 506 view(s)
- Finding Minimum, Maximum … 431 view(s)
- Finding Maximum Number in… 296 view(s)
- GRASP Design Patterns 291 view(s)
TagsAndroid C-Sharp C/C++ language Classes Data structures Design Pattern Eclipse Game Development Graphics Design Books HTML iPhone JAVA JAVA GUI MIPS Assembly Mobile Programming Books Object Oriented PDF PHP Programming Programming Books Programming Languages Books Python RaphaelJS REST Source Code Threads Tutorial Web Development Books