HTML stands for the HyperText Markup Language. Web sites are created with the tags of the HTML language. HTML is extremely easy to learn, and it’s completely free to code web sites with it. HTML allows web sites to bring together graphics, music, video and links. The HTML code you type can be viewed on any computer. If you type it on a Windows PC, it can be viewed on both Windows and Apple computers, and if you type it on an Apple Mac, you can view it on both Macs and PCs.
Let me know if you need any help.
- HTML Intermediate/Advanced
- CSS Tutorials
- IVR Designer using RaphaelJS
- PHP Tutorial for Beginners
- PHP vs Java: Which is for me?
- This Pointer, Static Members and destructors in C++
- Connecting to an FTP Server using PHP
- How to convert Text-to-Speech with PHP
- Interactive Menu using CSS
- Reading and Printing contents of an XML file using PHP
Popular Posts (last 30 days)
- Circular Linked Lists 1361 view(s)
- Attendance Management Sys… 1092 view(s)
- Applications of Stack in … 1090 view(s)
- Graph Implementation in C… 911 view(s)
- Implementing Stack Data S… 791 view(s)
- Simple Currency Converter… 714 view(s)
- GRASP Design Patterns 511 view(s)
- Recursive Factorial funct… 505 view(s)
- Finding Minimum, Maximum … 394 view(s)
- Implementation of Priorit… 331 view(s)
TagsAndroid C-Sharp C/C++ language Classes Data structures Design Pattern Eclipse Game Development Graphics Design Books HTML iPhone JAVA JAVA GUI MIPS Assembly Mobile Programming Books Object Oriented PDF PHP Programming Programming Books Programming Languages Books Python RaphaelJS REST Source Code Threads Tutorial Web Development Books