Struts is based on MVC (Model View Controller) framework. It is used to build Web applications based on Servlet and JSP. So Struts application is a genuine Web application. Struts leverages J2EE design patterns that people find quite useful in building J2EE applications. Because Struts follows these patterns including MVC, Struts is relatively simple to use and learn.
A Composite View is a view built using other reusable sub-views. A single change to a sub-view is automatically reflected in every composite view that uses it. Furthermore, the composite view manages the layout of its sub-views and can provide a template, making consistent look and feel feel easier to achieve and modify across the entire application.Struts has its own set of custom tag libraries. Struts also support utility classes.
Please click on the link to download. [Download]
Popular Posts (last 30 days)
- Attendance Management System 1510 view(s)
- Advanced Java Tutorial (For Intermediate) 784 view(s)
- JAVA Graphical User Interface (GUI) 774 view(s)
- Graph Implementation in C++ 538 view(s)
- File Handling using Input-Output Streams in Java 527 view(s)
- Linked lists in C++ 509 view(s)
- Sockets and Network Programming in Java 432 view(s)
- UDP Datagram Sockets in Java 423 view(s)
- Applications of Stack in data structures 418 view(s)
- Circular Linked Lists 378 view(s)